I'm the kind who have no difficulties consuming medicine even if it's tasteless but the postnatal jamu was by far the worse I have ever tasted in my whole life. As you all know, previously when I was going through my detoxing phase before I got married, I actually consumed Audela. I swore by it because it helps my slow bowel movement a lot. It was so satisfying.
When I found out I was pregnant a few months later, I stopped because it's not suitable for pregnant ladies. And then I heard of the new product, the sister of Audela, called Adore.
Adore is a modern herbal drink formulated for women. It contains herbs such as habbatus sauda, zaffaran, turmeric, black cohosh, pueraria mirifica, paramiria polyneura, kacip fatimah, manjakani, honey, sireh, ekstak ros, and vitamin C.
If you noticed, all the ingredients listed are actually what you usually see in traditional jamu. But I swear, it tastes nothing like the yucky jamu I consumed before this. It tastes a bit like lemon actually.
What are the benefits of Adore?
- Stabilize womens hormone, reduces toxins in the body and treat extreme whiteness
- Strengthen the structure and tighten Miss V and healthy female reproductive system
- Warms the body and prevent colds
- Treat the disease pneumonia, sore throat and tonsils
- Reduce the risk of postpartum depression
- Eliminate excessive gas
- Washing the blood
- Increase hair volume
- Increase libido
- Provides energy
- Improves immune system
- Helps to treat fibroids and tumors of all types in the body
- Increase milk supply for nursing mummies